IonPac® AS21 Hydroxide-Selective Anion-Exchange Column
For Fast Analysis of Trace Perchlorate in Drinking Water Prior to Detection with MS/MS.
The AS21 hydroxide-selective anion-exchange column is specifically designed for determination of trace perchlorate in drinking water prior to MS/MS detection. The capacity and selectivity enable fast analysis of perchlorate at low μg/L concentrations. The AS21 is the specified column in US EPA Method 331.0.
IonPac® AS21 Hydroxide-Selective Anion-Exchange Column Features:
- Fast separation of perchlorate prior to MS/MS detection
- Optimized for methylamine or hydroxide mobile phases
- Specified column for US EPA Method 331.0
- Optimum capacity: 45 μeq per column (2 × 250 mm)
- Operates at ambient or elevated temperatures
- Compatible with organic solvents
- Bead Size: 7 µm
- Pore Size: 2000 Å
- Length: 250 mm
- ID: 2.0 mm