The Thermo Scientific IonPac® AS20 Hydroxide-Selective Anion-Exchange Column is specifically designed for determination of trace concentrations of perchlorate in drinking water, surface water, and groundwater matrices. The capacity and selectivity of the AS20 ensures that perchlorate can be quantified at low μg/L concentrations using suppressed conductivity detection, even in the presence of very high concentrations of chloride, carbonate, and sulfate. The new IonPac AS20 Capillary Column is packed with the same material as the equivalent standard bore version (providing the same performance as a 4 mm column) but requires only 1/100th the eluent flow rate. The capillary format provides the advantage of significantly reduced eluent consumption, which helps reduce operating costs.
- Recommended for US EPA Method 314.1 (Confirmatory Method)
- High capacity: 310 μeq per column. (4 × 250 mm)
- Use the Cryptand C1 Concentrator Column for sample preconcentration with the analytical column
- Simplified Reagent-Free IC operation provided by the Eluent Generator
- ASRS 300 or ACES 300 provides RFIC operation with low background and enhanced analyte sensitivity
- Column selectivity is optimized for 30 °C operating temperature
- Compatible with organic solvents
The IonPac AS20 is the specified column in US EPA Method 314.1 (Confirmatory Method). The Cryptand C1 Concentrator Column is the specified concentrator column for sample preconcentration in that method.
Use the IonPac AS20 column with an RFIC™ system for optimum detection limits. Use the Anion Self-Regenerating Suppressor (ASRS® 300) or the Anion Capillary Electrolytic Suppressor (ACES 300) with the AS20 column for eluent suppression.