IonPac® AS19 Hydroxide-Selective Anion-Exchange Column
For Determination of Oxyhalides and Inorganic Anions.
The IonPac® AS19 hydroxide-selective anion-exchange column is specifically designed for trace bromate in drinking water. Its high capacity and selectivity allow the determination of bromate in drinking water at the low-μg/L level. The IonPac AS19 columns meets the performance requirements of US EPA Methods 300.0 and 300.1.
The new IonPac AS19 Capillary Column is packed with the same material as the equivalent standard bore version (providing the same performance as a 4 mm column), but requires only 1/100th the eluent flow rate.The capillary format provides the advantage of significantly reduced eluent consumption, which helps reduce operating costs.
IonPac® AS19 Hydroxide-Selective Anion-Exchange Column Features:
- Recommended hydroxide-selective column for trace bromate in drinking water matrices
- High capacity: 240 μeq per column (4 × 250 mm)
- Meets or exceeds performance requirements of US EPA Methods 300.0 and 300.1
- Column selectivity is optimized for 30 °C operating temperature
- Compatible with organic solvents
- Low background signal and enhanced analyte sensitivity with the ASRS® 300 and an RFIC system
- Bead Size: 7.5 µm
- Pore Size: 2000 Å
- Length: 250 mm
- ID: 0.4, 2.0, 4.0 mm