IonPac® AS18 Hydroxide-Selective Anion-Exchange Column
For Determination of Inorganic Anions and Low-Molecular-Weight Organic Acids.
The IonPac® AS18 anion-exchange column is the hydroxide-selective column of choice for compliance monitoring of inorganic anions in drinking water and wastewater samples in accordance with US EPA Methods 300.0 (A) and 300.1.
The new IonPac AS18-Fast columns offer the same selectivity as the AS18 analytical scale columns, but with a reduced length of 150 mm, these columns can separate the common inorganic anions in significantly less time. The capillary format offers the advantage of reduced eluent consumption, thereby lowering operating costs.
IonPac® AS18 Hydroxide-Selective Anion-Exchange Column Features:
- Fast separation of the common inorganic anions (4 min) using the AS18-Fast columns
- Recommended hydroxide-selective column for inorganic anions in diverse sample matrices
- Isocratic separation of common inorganic anions in 9 minutes
- Inorganic anion and low-molecular weight organic acids in complex sample matrices
- Superior retention and quantification of fluoride, acetate, and formate
- Meets performance requirements specified in US EPA Method 300.0 (A)
- Length: 150, 250 mm
- Bead Size: 7.5 µm
- Pore Size: 2000 Å
- ID: 0.4, 2.0, 4.0 mm