IonPac® AS17-C Hydroxide-Selective Anion-Exchange Column
For Fast Gradient Separation of Inorganic Anions in High-Purity Water Matrices.
The Thermo Scientific Dionex IonPac AS17-C column is a low-capacity column for fast, gradient separation of inorganic anions. Its key application is the determination of common inorganic anions in high-purity water matrices. The Dionex IonPac AS17-C provides low sulfate blanks and fast equilibration time. It is recommended for use with RFIC* systems using the Eluent Generator for electrolytic eluent generation. Use the Dionex ASRS* 300 Anion Self-Regenerating Suppressor with the Dionex IonPac AS17-C column.
IonPac® AS17-C Hydroxide-Selective Anion-Exchange Column Features:
- Recommended replacement for all AS17 anion applications
- Optimized for common inorganic anions in simple sample matrices
- Fast gradient separation of inorganic anions in high-purity water matrices
- Fast, gradient separation of sulfur species including sulfite, sulfate, and thiosulfate
- Compatible with RFIC systems and the Eluent Generator for automatic eluent generation
- Bead Size: 10.5 µm
- Length: 250 mm
- ID: 2.0, 4.0 mm