IonPac® AS15 Hydroxide-Selective Anion-Exchange Column
For Trace-Level Concentrations of Inorganic Anions and Low-Molecular Weight Organic Acids.
The IonPac® AS15 column was designed specifically for analysis of trace anions in high-purity water matrices, for the semiconductor and power generation industries. Its high capacity and selectivity enable the determination of trace-level concentrations of inorganic anions and low-molecular-weight organic acids in high-purity water matrices.
The new IonPac AS15 Capillary Column is packed with the same material as the equivalent standard bore version (providing the same performance as a 4 mm column) but requires only 1/100th the eluent flow rate. The capillary format provides the advantage of significantly reduced eluent consumption, which helps reduce operating costs.
This column is ideal for use with large-loop injections. Use the AC15 concentration column for ultratrace (ppt) analyses. Use with eluent generation for simplified eluent preparation. Use the Anion Self-Regenerating Suppressor® (ASRS® 300) or the Anion Capillary Electrolytic Suppressor (ACES™ 300) with the AS15 column for eluent suppression.
IonPac® AS15 Hydroxide-Selective Anion-Exchange Column Features:
- AS15-5μm (3 × 150 mm) column for high efficiency, fast analysis (15 min)
- AS15-9μm (2 × 250, 4 × 250 mm, and 0.4 × 250 mm) columns for higher-capacity applications
- Column selectivity optimized for 30 °C operating temperature
- Superior resolution of early-eluting anions (fluoride, glycolate, acetate, and formate)
- Bead Size: 5, 9, 13 µm
- Pore Size: 100 Å
- Length: 150, 250 mm
- ID: 0.4, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 mm