IonPac™ AS14A Carbonate Eluent Anion-Exchange Analytical Column
Fast Separation of Inorganic Anions in Diverse Matrices.
The Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ IonPac™ AS14A Carbon Eluent Anion-Exchange Column delivers fast isocratic separation of inorganic anions from diverse and complex matrices such as drinking water, wastewater, foods and beverages, and scrubber solutions. The Dionex IonPac AS14A column meets or exceeds the requirements of U.S EPA Method 300.0 (A). However, the Dionex IonPac AS22 Carbonate Eluent Anion-Exchange column, an advanced carbonate eluent column, is recommended for fast analysis of inorganic anions. For the fastest separation of inorganic anions using a carbonate/bicarbonate eluent, the Dionex IonPac AS22-Fast column is recommended.
IonPac™ AS14A Carbonate Eluent Anion-Exchange Analytical Column Features:
- Fast, isocratic separation of inorganic anions and oxyhalides including chlorite, bromate, and chlorate in 12 minutes.
- Superior retention and quantification of fluoride.
- Ideal for trace analysis of chloride and sulfate in high-carbonate samples.
- Meets of exceeds performance requirements of U.S. EPA Methods 300.0 (A) and (B).
- Compatible with organic solvents to enhance analyte solubility, modify column selectivity, or for effective column cleanup.
- Direct transfer of 4-mm applications to the 2-mm column format for more eoconmical operation, three-to fourfold reduction in eluent consumption, and fourfold increase in mass sensitivity.
- Chemistry: Carbonate/Bicarbonate
- Particle Size: 5, 7, 9 µm
- Pore Size: 100 Å
- Length: 150, 250 mm
- ID: 2.00, 3.00, 4.00 mm