IonPac® AS11-HC Hydroxide-Selective Anion-Exchange Column
For Resolving a Large Number of Inorganic Anions and Organic Acid Anions in Complex Matrices.
Complex sample matrices such as chemical wastewater effluents and fermentation broth solutions contain a variety of inorganic anions and organic acids. The Thermo Scientific Dionex IonPac AS11-HC column was specifically designed to resolve a large number of inorganic anions and organic acid anions in a single run using a hydroxide gradient.
The new Dionex IonPac AS11-HC Capillary Column is packed with the same material as the equivalent standard bore and microbore versions (providing the same performance as a 4 mm and 2 mm column) but requires only 1/100th the eluent flow rate. The capillary format provides the advantage of significantly reduced eluent consumption, which helps reduce operating costs.
The high-capacity AS11-HC column allows the injection of more concentrated samples without column overloading or peak broadening, and provides improved separation over the AS11 column for monovalent carboxylic acids, including quinate, lactate, acetate, propionate, formate, and butyrate.
IonPac® AS11-HC Hydroxide-Selective Anion-Exchange Column Features:
- Use for organic acids and anions in complex sample matrices or uncharacterized samples.
- Recommended for monovalent and divalent organic acids.
- Use the AS11 for fast analysis of organic acids and anions in well-characterized samples.
- Use the ICE-AS1 or ICE-AS6 columns for organic acids in high-ionic-strength samples.
- High capacity translates into longer retention times, but with higher resolution.
- Bead Size: 9.0 µm
- Pore Size: 2000 Å
- Length: 250 mm
- ID: 0.4, 2.0, 4.0 mm
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!