The IonFlux HT is the world's highest throughput and most economical automated patch clamp instrument designed. The system utilizes Fluxion's Well Plate Microfluidics™ (WPM) to conduct high throughput patch clamp measurements in a convenient and flexible 384-well plate format.
The system is ideal for a wide range of ion channel screens, including voltage- and ligand-gated channels. Typical applications include ion channel drug pharmacology, cardiac safety profiling, and functional expression of ion channels.
IonFlux HT has a space-saving benchtop footprint and does not require any manual patch clamp technique. This makes it ideal for screening centers and drug discovery labs who want to add ion channel capabilities. The system easily integrates with existing laboratory robotics to create automated workflows.
Application notes and news
- Cytogenetic Monitoring of Cancer Progression in Circulating Tumor Cells Utilizing the IsoFlux System and Ge...
- Transiently Transfected Cell Lines for GABA Receptor Screening using the IonFlux System
- Fluxion Biosciences Launches the F1 Giga-Ohm Seal Plates for the IonFlux™ System
- Columbia University Researchers Interrogate Primary Cells using the IonFlux System
- University of Michigan Researchers Pioneer Novel Application for Fluxion Biosciences' IonFlux Platform