|Nidhan Kumar Biswas|
See all reviews
Member since 2008
National Institute of Biomedical Genomics
Read more »
"This is an excellent kit which covers different cancer genes for multiple cancers. Use this for quick diagnostic discovery of cancer mutations."
The Ion AmpliSeq™ Cancer Panel provides a fast & easy, cost effective sequencing workflow for single-tube preparation of amplicon libraries from genomic "hotspot" regions that frequently mutate in human cancer genes. These high quality libraries are prepared rapidly by PCR with as little as 10 ng of FFPE DNA or genomic DNA.
This cancer panel was designed to detect 739 COSMIC mutations in 604 loci from 46 oncogenes and tumor suppressor genes with emphasis on the deep coverage of KRAS, BRAF, and EGFR genes for the detection of somatic mutations in archived cancer samples. View the Ion AmpliSeq™ Cancer Panel Mutations List of targeted genes and mutations.
Application notes and news
- The OncoNetwork Consortium: A Global Collaborative Research Study on the Development and Verification of an...
- Research Using Rapid Assessment of AML Genes for Mutation Detection
- Ion AmpliSeq™ Cancer Panel -Accurate and Sensitive Detection of Over 700 Somatic Mutations in a Single Day
- Clinical Ovarian Cancers, Study Suggests Multiple Treatment Protocols May Be Necessary
- TriCore Reference Laboratories Named First Next-Generation Sequencing Center of Excellence by Life Technolo...