Thermo Scientific Integral™ Systems
provide a versatile and adaptable approach to on-line IC. An unsurpassed range of Reagent-Free™ IC (RFIC™) systems and IC capabilities can be combined with configurable sampling systems and adaptable off-the-shelf industrial enclosure options. Configure solutions for the process R&D lab, pilot plant, or production area. Focus engineering resources on implementation; not on instrumentation design.
Integral sampling modules and enclosures can be configured with ICS-5000 or ICS-2100 IC systems all with eluent generation capabilities and inert PEEK™ flow paths. Dual system solutions are available for increased throughput or complex analytical methods.Features:
- The Integral Migration Path™ approach to on-line implementation means systems can be configured for bench-top R&D studies, pilot plant remote wet-lab monitoring, or dedicated plant floor installations.
- Versatile sampling and sample preparation capabilities provide support for system multiplexing and core functions such as dilutions, concentration, matrix elimination, and reagent addition.
- Off-the-shelf enclosure options provide environmental protection and industrial compliance, when and where you need it.
- Chromeleon® PA Process Analytical software provides system control, status, reporting, and connectivity with industrial control systems using industry standard OPC protocol.
- Support for PAT systems is based on nearly 25 years of experience in a wide range of industries worldwide.