INNOVANCE® PFA-200 System
Not available in the UK
Are you providing fast and reliable detection platelet dysfunction?
The INNOVANCE® PFA-200 System provides automated assessment for inherited, acquired, or drug-induced platelet dysfunction. It measures the process of primary hemostasis and aids in the rapid detection of platelet dysfunction. Through flow technology, the system provides a realistic hemodynamic environment for the measurement of primary hemostasis.
- Screens platelet function in patients with impaired primary hemostasis, such as von Willebrand disease
- Provides excellent sensitivity for congenital platelet dysfunction, such as Glanzmann thrombasthenia
- Verifies efficacy of desmopressin acetate (DDAVP) therapy in pre-surgical patients2
- Assesses platelet dysfunction due to the effect of aspirin
- Evaluates platelet dysfunction in multiple clinical settings, such as presurgical screening, high-risk pregnancy and menorrhagia
- Detects platelet P2Y12-receptor blockades in patients undergoing therapy with P2Y12-receptor antagonists
Simple, rapid, qualitative, and precise automated assessment of platelet function
The INNOVANCE PFA-200 System provides simple, rapid, qualitative, and precise automated assessment of platelet function and supports clinically relevant decision-making processes effecting therapies. The system quickly measures platelet plug formation in a small whole blood sample (800 μL) and reports a ”closure time” in 5–8 minutes.
For full product information use the product website link below, or visit www.siemens.co.uk/diagnostics