- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
NBS' Innova® freezers combine Vacuum Insulation Panel design with our patented cooling technology to provide the ultimate in space and power efficiency.
Five models are available, including our unique personal-sized Model U101, designed for use on or under the lab bench; and Model U725, capable of holding up to 10,400 more samples than freezers of equal size.
Innova models offer up to 30% more storage capacity than traditionally-insulated freezers, without altering external dimensions.
Low whole life costs
New Brunswick's ultra-low temperature freezers are among the most energy-efficient, eco-friendly models in the industry, providing substantial energy bill savings over the lifetime of your freezer. Additionally provides rapid temperature recovery after door opening, for better sample preservation.
Low-Temperature-Safe Door Seals Eliminate the Need for a Door Heater for lower energy bills and less maintenance; provides a good seal even at -86°C
Features & Benefits of NBS Innova Freezers
- Front-Mounted Control Panel is Easy to Read & Reach.
- Door is Easily Opened Single-Handedly leaving one hand free for transporting samples.
- Unique Heated Air Vent with Manual Plunger Allows Door To Be Quickly Re-Opened After Closure.
- Low Noise Output Allows Freezer to be Placed Directly in the Lab, without adversely affecting personnel
- Easy Mobility - all models fit through a standard doorway and elevator; and are provided with heavy-duty casters. (Compact U101 provided with rear rollers)
- Remote Control & Data Logging for Up to 30 Freezers is possible with optional RS-485 interface & software
Application notes and news
See all reviews
Member since 2011
Read more »
"A customizable storage capacity, its varied racking system accommodates a diverse range of sample containers. Low maintenance requirements and easy temperature maintenance."