AutoLoader for InnoScan Microarray Scanners: InnoScan 910AL
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Read more »
"Excellent scanner. Good resolution, fast and reliable. We have been using it for two years with no significant problems. Totally recommended."
Rapidity, automation, performance.
Saving time and enhancing convenience the InnoScan AutoLoader can be incorporated into the InnoScan 710 and 910 fluorescence scanners from Innopsys to enable a series of slides to be analysed unattended.
The InnoScan AutoLoader is compatible with a wide variety of microarrays (DNA, Protein, aCGH, etc.) from different suppliers and Innopsys’ own microarrays. When combined with the InnoScan instruments, the resultant InnoScan 710AL model is ideal for reading medium or low density slides, and the InnoScan 910AL offers the resolution required to read high density slides for functional genomics, proteomics, clinical research, drug development and food contaminant determination.
- Complete autonomy – fully unattended operation
- Fast – read 24 slides in 100 minutes
- Independent analysis parameters for each slide
- Convenient, front-loading system
- No special carriers required – load standard slides directly
- Physical integrity of slides assured with multi-sensor detection
- Load by hand, no tongs or fork necessary
- Saves bench space – no addition to analyser dimensions