The Infinite F500 is Tecan’s most sensitive filter-based detection platform yet. It is based on the latest technological developments to provide a multifunctional and modular system that rapidly analyzes all your fluorescence- and luminescence-based assays at outstanding sensitivity levels.
The fast, sensitive and flexible Infinite™ F500 is the optimal detection platform for biopharmaceutical, research and cosmetics laboratories. It is capable of reading 6- to 1536-well microplates, including standard and low volume 384-well plates. All top reading modes can be used for 1536-well plates and, by selecting high speed, on-the-fly measurements, you can read a 1536-well plate in under 30 seconds!
The F500 supports many different applications and assay technologies, including:
The Infinite™ F500 comes complete with an easy-to-use i-control™ software interface that allows you to define the workflow for each application. Data are easily managed and exported to Windows® compatible formats (Excel®). For comprehensive data processing or calculations, Tecan's proven Magellan™ software delivers features for all microplate formats used with the Infinite™ F500.
Application notes and news
- Low Volume DNA and RNA Quantification
- PolarScreen™ Far Red Tyrosine Kinase Assay
- Tecan's Infinite® F500 Selected for High Sensitivity Botulinum Neurotoxin Assays
- Tecan's Multimode Readers Used for Biomolecular Research at the University of Toronto
- Tecan to Sponsor ELRIG Drug Discovery 2010
- Tecan to Showcase Latest Range Liquid Handling Platforms, Detection Systems and OEM Components at AACC 2010
- Tecan’s Infinite® M1000 and Infinite F500 multimode readers are certified as DLReady™
- Tecan’s Infinite® M1000, Infinite F500 and Safire2™ multimode readers are Transcreener® Far Red ...
- Tecan’s Infinite® M1000 and Infinite F500 multimode readers are granted LanthaScreen™ Certified ...
- See Tecan’s broad range of automated laboratory systems at LabAutomation2008
- See Tecan’s broad range of automated laboratory systems at Biotechnica
- Relax - there are seven detection modes working for you