- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
Multimode microplate reader for infinite application flexibility and high-level of performance
The Infinite 200 PRO series is based on the highly successful Infinite 200 series of microplate reader. The Infinite 200 PRO can provide a full range of leading detection methods in one easy-to-use modular instrument, with either Quad4 monochromator™ (Infinite M 200 PRO) or filter-based technologies (Infinite F200 PRO).
Optimized cell-based applications
The Infinite 200 PRO offers enhanced fluorescence intensity reading especially for cell-based applications, with a range of features designed to improve sensitivity and inter-/intra-well reproducibility. Functions such as the optimal reading (OR) function ensure excellent performance and reliability of your assays.
Automated, adjustable z-focus facilitates assay miniaturization for FI Top measurements on the Infinite M200 PRO, achieving equally high sensitivity and performance in low volume plates. Advanced background correction makes the instrument particularly suited to cell-based applications using autofluorescent growth media, providing automatic optimization of the signal-to-noise ratio.
Infinite 200 PRO detection modes:
• Enhanced Fluorescence intensity (with OR)
• Fluorescence resonance energy transfer (FRET)
• Time resolved fluorescence energy transfer (TR-FRET) like HTRF®
• Time resolved fluorescence (TRF)
• Fluorescence polarization (FP)
• Glow/Flash and dual-colour luminescence
NanoQuant Plate™ compatible
Tecan’s NanoQuant Plate is a sensitive, quartz-based tool that can measure up to 16 samples simultaneously from just 2 μl sample volumes, and detects DNA or RNA concentrations as low as 1 ng/μl.
Application notes and news
- Application Guide for Multimode Readers
- Assessing Drug Sensitivity and Effects in Complex 3D Tumor Models
- Investigating Legionnaires’ Disease with Tecan’s Infinite 200 PRO and GCM
- Tecan Reports of Use of its Infinite® M200 PRO for Undergraduate Training
- Tecan's Multimode Readers Used for Biomolecular Research at the University of Toronto
- Latest Innovations in Liquid Handling to be Showcased at SLAS2013
- Tecan Launches AlphaScreen Option for Infinite F200 PRO reader
- New QC Kit for Freedom EVO® Workstations
- Read and Incubate Your Cells in Parallel
- Cell Membrane Transport in Proximal Tubules Investigated Using Tecan Infinite 200 Reader
- Taking Special Care of Dangerous Pathogens with Tecan’s Infinite 200 PRO
- Fully Integrated QC Kit for Freedom EVO® Workstations from Tecan and Artel Partnership
- Collaboration to Provide a Rapid Method to Improve Immunoassay Performance in Life Science Applications
- Tecan Offers New Innovation at LabAutomation 2011
- Infinite® 200 PRO Offers Environmental Control for Cell-based Applications
See all reviews
Member since 2011
MARKER GENE TECHNOLOGIES INC.
Read more »
"A very diverse machine- covers fluorescence, luminescence and absorbance. Detects pretty low signal, with not a lot of background. Some crosstalk when Em/Ex are close together so can need optimization. Customer/technical service are very helpful. Questions answered quickly, loaned equipment provided during repair."