Infinite® M1000 PRO Multimode Microplate Reader
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Read more »
"Very good and reliable. Sensitive for immunoassay. Rapid for developing assays."
See all reviews
Member since 2011
Molecular Analysis Lead
Read more »
"There were a few issues initially with the stacker, but once the servive rep adjusted them, the system is extremely reliable."
Tecan’s Infinite® M1000 PRO premium multimode microplate reader offers maximum versatility and sensitivity.
The modular architecture of the Infinite M1000 PRO is ideally suited to demanding drug discovery, assay development and life sciences research applications, offering the flexibility to adapt to changing project objectives and assay requirements. Premium Quad4 Monochromators™ technology ensures complete freedom of wavelength selection without the need for absorbance or fluorescence filters, providing maximum versatility and sensitivity for defining, fine-tuning and validating a wide range of assays and reagents.
For stress-free, walkaway processing, Tecan’s Common Notification System (CNS) enables customers to remotely monitor their Infinite M1000 PRO through any networked computer or mobile device using Magellan™ software (v7.2). In combination with the Infinite’s integrated Stacker module, this offers remote batch processing for up to 50 individual microplates, providing a convenient status update at the touch of a button for complete peace of mind.
• Multi-channel absorbance measurements
• Fluorescence intensity (FI) top and bottom reading, fast fluorescence polarization, and luminescence capability
• Excitation, emission, absorbance and 3D scanning
• Flexible wavelength selection, from UV to NIR
• Adjustable bandwidth settings (patented)
• Automated z-focus adjustment in all top reading modes enables easy optimization of instrument set-up
• Optimal Read function, for enhanced assay performance and reliability
• Biomolecular screening
• Enzymatic, G protein-coupled receptor (GPCR), molecular interaction and cell-based assays
• DNA/RNA quantification
• TRF and TRFRET (HTRF®, LanthaScreen®)
• AlphaScreen® and AlphaLISA® technology
HTRF is a registered trademark of Cisbio Bioassays, LanthaScreen is a registered trademark of Life Technologies, and AlphaScreen and AlphaLISA are registered trademarks of PerkinElmer, Inc.
Application notes and news
- Tag-lite® Two-Cell Assay: a Valuable Tool for Protein Drug Discovery
- PathHunter® β-Arrestin Human and Ortholog GPCR Assays
- Application Guide for Multimode Readers
- Walkaway operation and around the clock monitoring for Tecan’s Infinite® M1000 PRO
- Unwinding the genetic clock with Tecan’s Infinite® M1000 plate reader
- Tecan’s Infinite® M1000 and a Plate of Live Fish!
- Tecan Demonstrates Innovation at SLAS 2012
- Collaboration to Provide a Rapid Method to Improve Immunoassay Performance in Life Science Applications
- Tecan to Sponsor ELRIG Drug Discovery 2010
- See Tecan’s Latest Automation and Detection Systems at ALA 2009 Exhibition
- Tecan’s Infinite® M1000 and Infinite F500 multimode readers are certified as DLReady™
- Tecan’s Infinite® M1000, Infinite F500 and Safire2™ multimode readers are Transcreener® Far Red ...
- Tecan’s Infinite® M1000 and Infinite F500 multimode readers are granted LanthaScreen™ Certified ...