See all reviews
Member since 2012
Read more »
"Very good and reliable. Sensitive for immunoassay. Rapid for developing assays."
Top class microplate reader offering outstanding performance for demanding applications in drug discovery and live sciences research.
The premium Quad4 Monochromators™ technology of the Infinite M1000 PRO plate reader offers total freedom of wavelength selection and instant access to new wavelengths as your assay requirements change.
The Infinite M1000 PRO offers broad wavelength selection, from UV to NIR, with flexible bandwidth adjustment for optimization of fluorescence intensity based applications.
Patented technology allows the bandwidth of both the excitation and emission monochromators to be independently set in 1 nm steps. Bandwidth adjustments are possible for all fluorescence-based measurements, including fluorescence scans (excitation, emission and 3D), fluorescence polarization emission, FRET, time-resolved fluorescence (TRF) and time-resolved FRET (TR-FRET). Optimizing monochromator bandwidth results in improved instrument sensitivity, particularly for multiplexed and FRET assays.
- Multi-channel absorbance
- Fluorescence intensity (FI) top reading, including TRF and TR-FRET/HTRF®
- Fluorescence intensity bottom reading
- Excitation, emission, absorbance scans, 3D scans and luminescence scan
- Flexible wavelength selection from UV to NIR
- Adjustable bandwidth settings (patented)
- Fast fluorescence polarization
- Luminescence: attenuation capability of high light levels, luminescence color-filters
- z-Focusing in all top reading modes
- NanoQuant Plate compatibility
- NanoQuant Plate™ for DNA quantification in 2 μl drops
- New Infinite M1000 PRO with dedicated filters for AlphaScreen®/AlphaLISA® and ingenious temperature correction function
- Luminescence scan
- Ultra-fast scans in absorbance and fluorescence intensity modes (top and bottom)
- Excitation and Emission scan
- 3D scanning
- z-Optimization for low sample volumes
- Optimal Read (OR) function for enhanced performance for cell-based applications
- Double orbital shaking for improved mixing
- On-board control buttons
Application notes and news
- Tag-lite® Two-Cell Assay: a Valuable Tool for Protein Drug Discovery
- Application Guide for Multimode Readers
- Walkaway operation and around the clock monitoring for Tecan’s Infinite® M1000 PRO
- Unwinding the genetic clock with Tecan’s Infinite® M1000 plate reader
- Tecan’s Infinite® M1000 and a Plate of Live Fish!
- Tecan Demonstrates Innovation at SLAS 2012
- Collaboration to Provide a Rapid Method to Improve Immunoassay Performance in Life Science Applications
- Tecan to Sponsor ELRIG Drug Discovery 2010
- See Tecan’s Latest Automation and Detection Systems at ALA 2009 Exhibition
- Tecan’s Infinite® M1000 and Infinite F500 multimode readers are certified as DLReady™
- Tecan’s Infinite® M1000, Infinite F500 and Safire2™ multimode readers are Transcreener® Far Red ...
- Tecan’s Infinite® M1000 and Infinite F500 multimode readers are granted LanthaScreen™ Certified ...
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries