- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
Tecan’s multimode reader features 10 detection modes including AlphaScreen® & AlphaLISA®
The premium Quad4 Monochromator™ technology of the Infinite M1000 PRO plate reader offers total freedom of wavelength selection and instant access to new wavelengths as your assay requirements change.
The modular architecture is ideally suited to researchers as well as service providers, allowing customers to configure the instrument to their budget and detection demands.
• Multi-channel absorbance
• Fluorescence intensity (FI) top reading, including TRF and TR-FRET/HTRF®*
• Fluorescence intensity bottom reading
• Excitation, emission, absorbance scans, 3D scans and luminescence scan
• Flexible wavelength selection from UV to NIR
• Adjustable bandwidth settings (patented)
• Fast fluorescence polarization
• Luminescence: attenuation capability of high light levels, luminescence color-filters
• z-Focusing in all top reading modes
• NanoQuant Plate compatibility
*in white plates
New features include:
• NanoQuant Plate™ for DNA quantification in 2 μl drops
• New Infinite M1000 PRO with dedicated filters for AlphaScreen®/AlphaLISA® and ingenious temperature correction function
• Luminescence scan
• Ultra-fast scans in absorbance and fluorescence intensity modes (top and bottom)
• Excitation and Emission scan
• 3D scanning
• z-Optimization for low sample volumes
• Optimal Read (OR) function for enhanced performance for cell-based applications
• Double orbital shaking for improved mixing
• On-board control buttons
Application notes and news
- Application Guide for Multimode Readers
- Unwinding the genetic clock with Tecan’s Infinite® M1000 plate reader
- Tecan’s Infinite® M1000 and a Plate of Live Fish!
- Tecan Demonstrates Innovation at SLAS 2012
- Collaboration to Provide a Rapid Method to Improve Immunoassay Performance in Life Science Applications
- Tecan to Sponsor ELRIG Drug Discovery 2010
- See Tecan’s Latest Automation and Detection Systems at ALA 2009 Exhibition
- Tecan’s Infinite® M1000 and Infinite F500 multimode readers are certified as DLReady™
- Tecan’s Infinite® M1000, Infinite F500 and Safire2™ multimode readers are Transcreener® Far Red ...
- Tecan’s Infinite® M1000 and Infinite F500 multimode readers are granted LanthaScreen™ Certified ...
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Read more »
"Very good and reliable. Sensitive for immunoassay. Rapid for developing assays."
See all reviews
Member since 2011
Molecular Analysis Lead
Read more »
"There were a few issues initially with the stacker, but once the servive rep adjusted them, the system is extremely reliable."