- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
The Infinite F500 is Tecan’s most sensitive filter-based detection platform yet. It is based on the latest technological developments to provide a multifunctional and modular system that rapidly analyzes all your fluorescence- and luminescence-based assays at outstanding sensitivity levels.
The fast, sensitive and flexible Infinite™ F500 is the optimal detection platform for biopharmaceutical, research and cosmetics laboratories. It is capable of reading 6- to 1536-well microplates, including standard and low volume 384-well plates. All top reading modes can be used for 1536-well plates and, by selecting high speed, on-the-fly measurements, you can read a 1536-well plate in under 30 seconds!
The F500 supports many different applications and assay technologies, including:
The Infinite™ F500 comes complete with an easy-to-use i-control™ software interface that allows you to define the workflow for each application. Data are easily managed and exported to Windows® compatible formats (Excel®). For comprehensive data processing or calculations, Tecan's proven Magellan™ software delivers features for all microplate formats used with the Infinite™ F500.
Application notes and news
- Application Guide for Multimode Readers
- Low Volume DNA and RNA Quantification
- PolarScreen™ Far Red Tyrosine Kinase Assay
- Tecan's Infinite® F500 Selected for High Sensitivity Botulinum Neurotoxin Assays
- Tecan's Multimode Readers Used for Biomolecular Research at the University of Toronto
- Tecan to Sponsor ELRIG Drug Discovery 2010
- Tecan to Showcase Latest Range Liquid Handling Platforms, Detection Systems and OEM Components at AACC 2010
- Tecan’s Infinite® M1000 and Infinite F500 multimode readers are certified as DLReady™
- Tecan’s Infinite® M1000, Infinite F500 and Safire2™ multimode readers are Transcreener® Far Red ...
- Tecan’s Infinite® M1000 and Infinite F500 multimode readers are granted LanthaScreen™ Certified ...
- See Tecan’s broad range of automated laboratory systems at LabAutomation2008
- See Tecan’s broad range of automated laboratory systems at Biotechnica
- Relax - there are seven detection modes working for you
See all reviews
Member since 2013
Friedrich Schiller University of Jena
Read more »
"The device is easy to use due to the convenient change of fluorescence filter and the amalgamation with the program is really handy. You just put your plate into the reader, click a button according to the wavelength and the shaking conditions and all the results appear instantly in the excel spreadsheet."