QCMs have proven very beneficial in research applications due to their high sensitivity, real-time measurement capability, quick response and ease of use. Applications include corrosion, adsorption, gas sensing and polymer growth just to name a few. INFICON provides everything from complete QCM research systems with PC-based data logging software to all of the individual components.
RQCM is a highly advanced method of measuring film properties during processes such as deposition, dissolution or permeation. Up to three crystals can be measured simultaneously with <0.4 ng/cm 2 mass resolution. All data is logged and graphically displayed using integrated Windows®-based software in real time.
Features at a Glance of the Maxtek RQCM Quartz Crystal Microbalance Research System
• Measures up to three crystals simultaneously
• <0.4 ng/cm 2 measurement resolution
• Frequency range: 3.8 to 6 MHz, 5.1 to 10 MHz
• Supports heavily loaded crystals
• Capacitance cancellation
• Electrically isolated crystal electrode
• Onboard data acquisition
• Control inputs and outputs
• Integrated Windows-based software included