In-Vivo MS FX PRO
In-Vivo MS FX PRO With multispectral fluorescence, luminescence, radioisotopic and high resolution X-ray imaging in one system, the MS FX PRO brings the broadest range of imaging applications - from protein blots to complex, longitudinal studies of disease states in vivo - to your lab.
Whether you need to develop fluorescent probes; track NIR fluorescent nanoparticles, peptides or proteins; quantify changes in localization and tumor burden; screen radioisotopic probes in multiple animals; study changes in bone density or perform ex vivo validation, the MS FX PRO drives your research to new levels of excellence.
In-Vivo MS FX PRO Features:
- The In-Vivo MS FX PRO now offers a choice of 10X zoom or a NEW fast f/0.95 lens for luminescence or high sensitivity radioisotopic applications
- NEW high speed X-ray head for rapid 3 second small animal X-ray images
- 3.3 X geometric magnification stage standard for very high resolution X-ray imaging
- Unmatched versatility - 4 modalities (fluorescence, luminescence, radioisotopic and radiographic) in one system
- Excitation-based spectral unmixing capability is standard – not a costly add-on
- Exceptionally sharp, quantifiable X-ray images > 25 lp/mm with zoom lens system
- Luminescence sensitivity Accurate scientific units (XD, pW/mm2, photons/sec/mm2, g/cm3 (long bones)
- Patented wide angle emission filters - (interchangeable)
- Up to a large 200 mm FOV with zoom lense or 138 mm FOV with fixed lens option
- Upgrade path from existing systems
- Optional Multimodal Animal Rotation System (MARS) for 360 degree imaging
- Pair with Albira PET/SPECT/CT for seven small animal imaging modalities in just 2 powerful, compact instruments
Application notes and news
- Imaging Fluorescent Proteins in vivo Expressed from DNA Vaccine Constructs
- Detection of DsRed-expressing U87 Astrocytoma Xenografts in SCID Mice and the Benefit of Using Spectral Unm...
- In-Vivo Fluorescent and Bioluminescent Melanoma Graft Imaging in C57BL/6J Mice
- In Vivo Fluorescence Imaging of Tumor Proliferation Using Pre-labeled Cancer Cells and a Targeted Probe
- Bruker Opens New Preclinical Imaging Center of Excellence for the Americas
- The University of Notre Dame Forms Partnership with Bruker Corp. To Develop Top Imaging Facility
- Bruker to Exhibit Latest Innovations in Preclinical Imaging at AACR
- Rutgers Selects the Albira Preclinical Imaging System from Carestream Molecular Imaging for its New Molecul...
- Cutting-Edge Imaging Technologies & Strategies in Pre-Clinical Small Animal Research