In-Vivo Manipulators (IVM)
The In-Vivo motorised micromanipulator (IVM) was developed to meet the requirements of the most demanding in-vivo applications. High quality materials and precision assembly, along with the super smooth motion and long travel means that the IVM is stable, versatile and low-noise. It’s perfectly suited to electrophysiology and microinjection procedures and is available with single or three axes of motion.
• Ultra stable - less than 1 micron drift in 2 hours allows long term experiments
• Low noise electronics - suitable for single channel recordings
• Super smooth motion - 20nm resolution and quality engineering means you can reliably position your electrode or probe on the cell of choice
• Long travel - 75mm of travel for thick slice and in-vivo preparations
• Modular design - easily mounted to stereotaxic equipment
• Choice of accessories - customise your IVM to suit your experiment