In-Vivo F PRO and FX PRO
The In-Vivo FX PRO combines high-sensitivity optical molecular imaging, radioisotopic imaging, and high resolution digital X-ray to deliver precise anatomical localization of molecular and cellular biomarkers in vivo.
This fully automated system now has a new, fast f/0.95 fixed lens option that is ideal for luminescent applications, and a high speed X-ray head with typical X-ray captures in 3 seconds or less. Full precision automation simplifies complex multimodal imaging protocols for small animal imaging. The In-Vivo FX PRO also protects your investment with a seamless upgrade path to multispectral imaging capabilities. The In-Vivo F PRO offers the same automated functionality without the X-ray capability.
Application notes and news
- In Vivo Fluorescence Imaging of Tumor Proliferation Using Pre-labeled Cancer Cells and a Targeted Probe
- Barium Angiography in Small Animals
- Cutting-Edge Imaging Technologies & Strategies in Pre-Clinical Small Animal Research
- New Multimodal Optical and X-ray Small Animal Imaging System, In-Vivo Xtreme
- Carestream Molecular Imaging Announces Availability of New Bone Density Image Analysis Software
- Carestream Molecular Imaging Introduces Bone Density Image Analysis Software