Average Rating: 4.7
2 Scientists have reviewed this product
Ease of use
After sales service
Value for money
"Easy to operate, high throughput screening. Pictures produced are of good quality."Review date:
11 Jun 2012 | IN Cell Analyzer 6000
"A very good HCA system. Robust and easy-to-use."Review date:
30 Jun 2011 | IN Cell Analyzer 6000
IN Cell Analyzer 6000
IN Cell Analyzer 6000 is a high-performance, laser-based confocal imaging platform for the most demanding high-content assays and screens. Featuring a novel and proprietary optical system that incorporates an iris-like variable aperture design and next-generation sCMOS technology, IN Cell Analyzer 6000 enables you to optimise for speed and image quality for challenging and variable assays.
Fully adjustable imaging with proprietary optical system
Confocality redefined: Inspired by the anatomy of the eye, the optical system delivers a new level of control for image acquisition, to maximize performance.
While conventional confocal technology is optimal when using high-power objectives, lower and mid-power objectives are typically used for everyday cellular assays. The iris-like variable aperture technology of the IN Cell Analyzer 6000 enables flexibility across a range of objectives, delivering the benefits of confocal technology across a broad spectrum of high-content challenges.
• Use in open aperture mode to maximize speed
• Use in full confocal mode for efficient background rejection
• Select any aperture setting between 1 and 3 AU to suit your specific biology
• Optimize the degree of confocality required for each channel of an assay with the simple click of a mouse
IN Cell Analyzer 6000 enables
• Throughput without compromise
• Suitable for challenging applications
• Fully adjustable imaging