See all reviews
Member since 2013
Read more »
"It is easy to get images with the In Cell Analyzer 2000 and it produces good quality pictures. Another benefit is that it can be used for several applications."
Cell analysis just got easier!
GE Healthcare's IN Cell Analyzer 2000 is a flexible, modular, lamp based cellular and subcellular imaging system for automated imaging in fixed and live cells. High performance hardware, state of the art software and expert support - harmonized to transform your cellular workflow.
Impressively enabling for cell analysis
• From investigative microscopy to automated high-content screening
• From organelles to cells, to tissues, to whole organisms
• From fixed end-point assays to extended live cell studies
Key enabling features for cell analysis include:
• Range of image restoration (deconvolution) modes for confocal-like image quality
• Software & hardware solutions faciltating manual microscopy-like operations
• Choice of high-performance cameras including large chip (2048 x 2048 pixel array) option
IN Cell Analyzer 2000 high-content analysis system provides the performance you need when you need it. Its configurable design provides multiplexed, quantitative data based on automated cell imaging, allowing you to answer complex questions rapidly, in a true biological context.
Integrated hardware and software provides the highest quality images and data, accessible through an intuitive, and user-friendly graphical interface. Behind the scenes, our team of dedicated experts is ready and willing to support you. Together with the security of BioInSite™ remote support software, this customer focused approach underscores our commitment to help you get the most out of your cellular analysis.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!