iMark™ Microplate Absorbance Reader (168-1135)
See all reviews
Member since 2011
Northwest Missouri State University
Read more »
"The reader is easy to use with or without a computer. Very intuitive programming. We have 2 in our lab and both have functioned perfectly."
The iMark Microplate Reader is a modern, stylish but economical 96 well microplate plate, absorbance reader that measures a wide range of assays such as ELISA using colorimetric substrates, and protein concentrations using Bio-Rad’s Lowry and Bradford based assays.
Run as stand-alone instrument using the keypad and integrated thermal printer to view and archive your results or under computer control with powerful (optional) Microplate Manager data collection and processing software.
iMark™ Microplate Absorbance Reader Features:
- Six filters as standard for measuring ELISAs and protein assays (415, 450, 490, 595, 655, and 750 nm)
- Choice of single or dual wavelength readings
- Programmable kinetic reading
- Variable speed plate shaking capability
- Integrated thermal printer
- USB2 interface for easy computer control