ImageStreamX Imaging Flow Cytometer
- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
The ImageStreamX is Amnis’ second generation imaging flow cytometer and the result of over 10 years of development. The raw power of the ImageStreamX for cell analysis is unmatched: it produces up to 12 high resolution images of each cell directly in flow, at rates exceeding 1,000 cells per second, and with the fluorescence sensitivity of the best conventional flow cytometers. These breakthrough capabilities allow you to quantitate cellular morphology and the intensity and location of fluorescent probes on, in, or between cells, even in rare sub-populations and highly heterogeneous samples.
Though ImageStream technology is years ahead of anything else, it has been thoroughly proven. Statistically robust and objective ImageStream data have been published in over 150 peer-reviewed articles to date. By combining the speed, sensitivity, and phenotyping abilities of conventional flow cytometry with the detailed imagery and functional insights of microscopy, think of how the ImageStreamX will advance your research.
Application notes and news
- Quantitation of γ-H2AX Spots on the ImageStream
- Phagocytosis and Quantitation of Internal Zymosan, L. monocytogenes, M. tuberculosis, and Anthrax Spores
- Oceanography on the ImageStream: Diatoms and Other Phytoplankton
- Multiplexing Signal Transduction Measurement on the ImageStream for High Content Analysis and High Throughp...
- Identification and Measurement of Bacterial Size Using the ImageStream
- FRET Analysis of Protein-Protein Interaction and Redox Sensor Folding Using the ImageStream
- Morphologic and Location-Based Classification of Differentiating Erythroid Lineage Cells using the ImageStr...
- Amnis Introduces New FlowSight Imaging Flow Cytometer