IKA C 200 Calorimeter system
The C200 is a compact low cost combustion calorimeter used to determine calorific values of liquid and solid samples. Suitable for teaching , training and for industrial laboratories with less need for analyses. The C 200 can be operated with the "CalWin C5040" calorimeter software to enable control of up to eight C 200 measurement cells from a PC. Package includes: Basic C 200 device with power pack and ignition adaptor, C5010 decomposition vessel and C248 oxygen station.
In manual mode (learning mode): the user triggers ignition and the end of measurement. Temperature changes are recorded at minute intervals. All calculations are manual.
In all other operating modes: the ignition and calculation of calorific values are automatic. Calorific value is shown on the display. Acid correction of the calorific value and calculation of heat values are performed manually.
• Automatic sample ignition
• Complies with all global voltages, from 100-240v
• Powered with a low operating voltage 24 V DC
• C5010 decomposition vessel can be equipped to use C14 disposable crucibles
• Validation according to DIN 51900, ISO 1928, ASTM D240, ASTM D4809, ASTM D5865, ASTM D1989, ASTM D5468, ASTM E711
Measuring Mode / Measuring Time:
isoperibol / up to 17 minutes
dynamic / up to 8 minutes
manual (isoperibol) / up to 17 minutes
time-controlled / up to 14 minutes