Dionex™ ICS-5000 Series+ Photodiode Array Detector
Maximize optical absorbance information with the Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ ICS-5000+ Series Photodiode Array Detector.
You’ll get excellent, high-resolution performance from its full UV-vis spectra, along with an ultraquiet optical bench. A variety of flow cells compatible with ion chromatography are available.
Dionex™ ICS-5000 Series+ Photodiode Array Detector Features:
- Outstanding wavelength resolution from a 1024-element photodiode array
- Broad wavelength range from 190 to 800nm
- Low noise and high intensity over the full spectral range from the deuterium and tungsten lamps
- Simple installation and data collection via USB
- Alternate data collection via four analog outputs
- Excellent reliability and reproducibility with low baseline drift
- Easy verification of wavelength accuracy with built-in holmium oxide filter
- Simplified routine maintenance with front access to prealigned cells and lamps
- Convenient quick view of detector status on five front-panel LEDs
- Powerful full control and data collection through Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System software
- User-friendly software panels for operation in multiwavelength mode
- Limited stand-alone operation without software control for simplified troubleshooting or temporary operation without a computer