ICS-900 Starter Line IC System
Routinely Analyze Multiple Anions and Cations in 10-15 Minutes
The ICS-900 is an integrated, single-channel ion chromatography system designed to run specific isocratic anion and cation applications. The system uses MMS™ 300 membrane suppression with Displacement Chemical Regenerationt (DCR) technology for low noise and stable baselines.
Each ICS-900 system has an all-polymeric flow path with a reliable dual piston pump, high-pressure pulse damper, electrically actuated PEEK™ valve, and a temperature-controlled conductivity cell.
ICS-900 Starter Line IC System Features:
- MMS 300 membrane suppression with DCR technology for drift-free baseline and ease-of-use
- Wide pump flow rate range to support 2, 3, and 4 mm isocratic anion and cation columns
- Dual-piston, serial-pumping system with PEEK™ flow path for low maintenance costs and maximum up-time
- All-polymeric flow pathway to eliminate contamination and corrosion
- Chromeleon® Chromatography Data System software for full control, quality integration, and versatile reports to exceed all your data processing needs
- USB connectivity for fast, trouble-free instrument connection and configuration
- Integrated IQ/OQ/PQ procedures to routinely assure the quality of your results
- Sensitive, stable, heated conductivity detection for precise results
- Compatibility with a broad range of Dionex polymeric separation columns for unparalleled application flexibility and reliability