Dionex™ ICS-5000+ IC Capillary Cube™
At the heart of the ICS-5000 capillary system is the IC Cube™; the latest innovation from Dionex. The IC Cube module integrates all the capillary consumables used in the capillary system into one, convenient, easy-to-use package. With pre-cut, pre-formed tubing and easy-to-use cartridge-based consumables, the IC Cube has taken ease-of-use to a whole new level. Half the connections of an analytical IC system and color-coded connections round-out the ease-of-use improvements on the ICS-5000 with the IC Cube module.
Better still, the ICS-5000 holds two IC Cubes, making dual channel analysis in capillary mode simple to set-up and perform. Each of the column compartments in the IC Cube can be set to different temperatures, allowing the instrument to perform anion analysis at 30 °C and cation analysis in the second channel at 60 °C.
IC Cube Components:
- Suppressor (Anion or Cation Capillary Electrolytic Suppressor (ACES/CCES)
- 4-port, 2 position 0.4 μL internal loop valve.
- Carbonate Removal Device (CRD 200)
- Guard and Separation Column Compartment (temperature controlled)
- Eluent Degasser (EG Degas)
Features and Benefits of the IC Cube:
- Each IC Cube has independent temperature control for the column
- Minimum dead-volume due to close proximity of cube cartridges
- Half the connections of an analytical based system
- Cartridges are easy to add and remove
- Color-coded labels and connections