The Thermo Scientific ICS-5000 DP Dual Pump is available in multiple configurations including analytical, capillary or hybrid (analytical and capillary) versions to support capillary, microbore, standard bore, semi-preparative and IC x IC (2D-IC) applications. Various flows rates are available to support capillary, microbore, standard bore or semi-preparative applications. Analytical pumps offer the option of mechanical gradients (proportioning valve) yielding linear, concave and convex gradients. Dual independent seal wash prolongs seal lifetimes and removes cross-contamination in dual channel systems.
Key Features Common to Capillary and Analytical Pumps:
- Capillary options and hybrid pumps now available
- 6000 psi maximum operating pressure
- Integrated piston seal wash, dual independent wash system option to eliminate cross-talk
- Easy access to all fluidics
- Built-in vacuum degas
- User selectable upper and lower pressure limits for pump shut down
- Hybrid pump with analytical and capillary option makes IC x IC (2D-IC) analysis easy to set-up and perform.
- Dual analysis, such as anions and cations from a single injection.
- Sample preconcentration or matrix elimination.
- Post column reagent delivery.
- External water or chemical regenerant delivery.
- A backup pump for your primary application.
- Consumables cleanup or startup preparation, preventing primary system downtime.
Application notes and news
- Direct Determination of Small Organic Acids in Sea Water by IC-MS
- Determination of Carbohydrates in Urine by HPAE-PAD
- Carbohydrate Determination by HPAE-PAD with Disposable Au on PTFE Working Electrodes
- Determination of Inorganic Anions and Cations in Municipal Drinking Water Using Capillary IC
- Determination of Ethyl Sulfate Impurity in Indinavir Sulfate Drug using Ion Chromatography