Dionex™ ICS-5000+ CD Conductivity Detector
Be ready for any ion chromatography (IC) application, from single column methods in high-background matrices to trace contaminant determinations in high-purity water.
The Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ ICS-5000+ CD Conductivity Detector handles even very high or low concentrations with high sensitivity, low noise and without cumbersome range change distortions.
Dionex™ ICS-5000+ CD Conductivity Detector Features:
- Excellent detection from high to low concentrations with microprocessor-controlled digital signal processing and wide dynamic range of up to 15,000μS/cm
- Improved stability and lower noise from the integrated electronics between the cell and detector
- Enhanced thermal stability with independent detector temperature control
- Choice of capillary and analytical (standard and microbore) models
- Flexible configuration for use in series with another detector or parallel for dual detection
- Simple, snap-in installation (no cables or tools required) automatically recognized by Thermo Scientific™ Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System software
- Compact installation requiring minimal tubing lengths with up to two detector modules in the same ICS-5000+ DC Detector/Chromatography Compartment
- Flow- and volume-optimized for capillary applications
- Easy on sample with minimum cell volume of just 0.02µL
- No heat exchanger required