Dionex™ ICS-2100 Integrated IC System
Run isocratic and gradient IC separations with the Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ ICS-2100 Integrated IC System with Electrolytic Eluent Generation and Sample Preparation, which combines eluent generation (EG), electrolytic sample preparation (ESP) and conductivity detection. Eliminate the labor of eluent preparation EG and enjoy superior IC performance and ease of use with the convenience, sensi...read more
4 scientists have reviewed this product
See all reviews
Member since 2013
Read more »
"We use this instrument for water analysis. The product is highly versatile and can be equipped for a lot of applications - common anions, cations, perchlorate etc. It is very easy to be maintained."
See all reviews
Member since 2011
Read more »
"it's a nice system for ion chromatography analysis, with ok software that could use some information to increase ease of use. sales service could be better."
Run isocratic and gradient IC separations with the Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ ICS-2100 Integrated IC System with Electrolytic Eluent Generation and Sample Preparation, which combines eluent generation (EG), electrolytic sample preparation (ESP) and conductivity detection.
Eliminate the labor of eluent preparation EG and enjoy superior IC performance and ease of use with the convenience, sensitivity and precision EG provides. Remove contaminants prior to analysis by selecting from a variety of electrolytic sample preparation techniques.
- Prepare eluent electrolytically from deionized water and a year's worth of concentrate (on average)
- Optimize separations with electrolytic gradients
- Eliminate errors and costs of manual eluent preparation
- Program isocratic or gradient eluent concentrations programmed with a mouse click for simplified, error-free workflow
- Improve consistency across runs, instruments and labs
- Get extremely low detection limits using very low background conductivity hydroxide eluents
- The auxiliary power supply on the Dionex ICS-2100 RFIC-ESP system allows control of electrolytic sample preparation devices. Options and benefits include:
- Neutralize acidic or basic samples with an anion or cation Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ SRN™ Self-Regenerating Neutralizer
- Reduce ion backgrounds in sample transfer water for ultratrace-level determinations using an optional electrolytic RFIC-ESP water purifier
- Extend instrument applications to include integrated in-line filtration, matrix elimination, neutralization and ultratrace analysis
- Eliminate pre-injection sample processing
- Save time and effort using automated large loop/small loop reinjection of samples
- Support automated sample preparation using the six- or 10-port valve
Application notes and news
- Determination of p-Toluenesulfonic Acid in Water-Insoluble Drugs
- Food Safety Applications Notebook: Agricultural Chemical Contaminants
- Determination of Anions in Fracking Flowback Water From the Marcellus Shale Using Automated Dilution and Io...
- Determination of Dissolved Manganese in Lithium/Manganese Oxide Battery Electrolyte
- Determination of Anions in Dried Distillers Grains with Solubles
- Determination of Phytic Acid in Soybeans and Black Sesame Seeds
- Determination of Total and Potential Sulfate and Total Chloride in Ethanol According to ASTM Method D 7319