ICON Mono is a one-step antibody test for fast, accurate, and easy-to-read results at the point-of-care.
When your patients present with fever, sore throat, swollen lymph glands or other symptoms common with a viral infection, you may not be able to distinguish these from infectious mononucleosis (IM).
ICON Mono Features:
- Approved for testing on all ages
- Combines finger-stick whole blood convenience with EIA membrane technology for fast, accurate results
- Uses direct solid-phase immunoassay technology for early qualitative detection of IM heterophile antibodies in whole blood, serum or plasma
- 99.9% relative sensitivity and 98.8% relative specificity serum/plasma; 98.3% relative specificity WB assay
- CLIA Category
- Whole Blood - Waived
- Serum/Plasma - Moderately Complex