iCAP Q ICP-MS
The Thermo Scientific™ iCAP Q ICP-MS is a dramatically different ICP-MS for total reliability with maximized up-time and a dramatically simplified workflow. The radical design simplifies the user experience and dramatically improves laboratory efficiency.
With all-new, user-inspired design, advanced engineering and gorund-breaking technology, the iCAP™ Q is an evolutionary jump in ICP-MS. The iCAP Q is easier to use, simpler to maintain, and delivers more performance than any other system - giving you total confidence in your results, whether you perform routine analyses or state-of-the-art research.
iCAP Q ICP-MS Features:
- Ergonomically designed quadrupole ICP-MS with smallest bench space available.
- Innovative RAPID (Right Angle Positive Ion Deflection) lens technology (90° ion optics done right) for separation of ions and neutrals.
- Innovative interface with skimmer cone featuring unique, user-replaceable inserts mounted behind the cone tip to control memory effects.
- The only ICP-MS system to include proprietary QCell technology combining proven He KED interference reduction capabilities with a flatapole low mass cut-off.
- High-performance quadrupole analyzer is pumped by a novel split flow turbo pump backed by a single rotary.
- New, simultaneous analog/PC detector with real time multi-channel analyzer electronics provides >9 orders of dynamic range suitable for both steady state and transient signal analysis.
- The combination of an advanced inlet system, the RAPID lens and QCell provide enhanced performance for outstanding signal to background among quadrupole ICP-MS.
- New, exceptionally robust RF generator with fast dynamic frequency impedance matching for high plasma stability without need for a shield.
Application notes and news
- IC-ICP-MS Speciation Analysis of As in Organic Brown Rice Syrup (OBRS) Using the Thermo Scientific iCAP Q I...
- IC-ICP-MS Speciation Analysis of As in Apple Juice Using the Thermo Scientific iCAP Q ICP-MS
- Speciation Applications Summary Ion Chromatography Trace Elemental Species Separation and Detection
- Benefits of Coupling IC with ICP-MS
- Coupling of an Inert Ion Chromatographic System with ICP-Q-MS for Robust and Accurate Elemental Speciation
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!