Thermo Scientific iCAP Q ICP-MS
The Thermo Scientific™ iCAP Q ICP-MS is a dramatically different ICP-MS for total reliability with maximized up-time and a dramatically simplified workflow. The radical design simplifies the user experience and dramatically improves laboratory efficiency. With all-new, user-inspired design, advanced engineering and gorund-breaking technology, the iCAP™ Q is an evolutionary jump in ICP-MS. The...read more
1 scientist has reviewed this product
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Erie County Public Health Lab
Read more »
"This unit was purchased within months of initial production, but has shown to be relatively problem free. After botched application training, and return visit from another specialist, method development went smoothly, and unit performs to our expectations. The software is a little quirky, but with repeated usage, becomes easier to manipulate. Servicing is a breeze with all serviceable items easily accessible, and well thought out. "
The Thermo Scientific™ iCAP Q ICP-MS is a dramatically different ICP-MS for total reliability with maximized up-time and a dramatically simplified workflow. The radical design simplifies the user experience and dramatically improves laboratory efficiency.
With all-new, user-inspired design, advanced engineering and gorund-breaking technology, the iCAP™ Q is an evolutionary jump in ICP-MS. The iCAP Q is easier to use, simpler to maintain, and delivers more performance than any other system - giving you total confidence in your results, whether you perform routine analyses or state-of-the-art research.
iCAP Q ICP-MS Features:
- Ergonomically designed quadrupole ICP-MS with smallest bench space available.
- Innovative RAPID (Right Angle Positive Ion Deflection) lens technology (90° ion optics done right) for separation of ions and neutrals.
- Innovative interface with skimmer cone featuring unique, user-replaceable inserts mounted behind the cone tip to control memory effects.
- The only ICP-MS system to include proprietary QCell technology combining proven He KED interference reduction capabilities with a flatapole low mass cut-off.
- High-performance quadrupole analyzer is pumped by a novel split flow turbo pump backed by a single rotary.
- New, simultaneous analog/PC detector with real time multi-channel analyzer electronics provides >9 orders of dynamic range suitable for both steady state and transient signal analysis.
- The combination of an advanced inlet system, the RAPID lens and QCell provide enhanced performance for outstanding signal to background among quadrupole ICP-MS.
- New, exceptionally robust RF generator with fast dynamic frequency impedance matching for high plasma stability without need for a shield.
Application notes and news
- A Fully Quantitative Method for the Analysis of Lead in Whole Blood Using ICP-MS
- Analysis of Trace Elements in Rice using an Autodilution System Coupled with the Thermo Scientifi...
- IC-ICP-MS Speciation Analysis of As in Apple Juice Using the Thermo Scientific iCAP Q ICP-MS
- IC-ICP-MS Speciation Analysis of As in Organic Brown Rice Syrup (OBRS) Using the Thermo Scientifi...
- Multi-Element Determination in Food Samples using the Thermo Scientific iCAP Q ICP-MS
- Speciation Applications Summary Ion Chromatography Trace Elemental Species Separation and Detecti...
- Benefits of Coupling IC with ICP-MS
- Coupling of an Inert Ion Chromatographic System with ICP-Q-MS for Robust and Accurate Elemental S...