Hybcell - DNA or protein microarray
Anagnostics' hybcell is the world's first DNA or protein microarray based on the use of cylinders instead of slides.
hybcell technology is...
KINETIC - by means of consecutive scans,
FAST - with help of rotational sample agitation,
FLEXIBLE - due to fixed starting temperatures, flexible temperature profiles and computer-controlled buffer exchange and
EFFICIENT - by automated processing and electronically documenting of up to 96 samples in a single run.
Application notes and news
- Fast and Cost-Effective Pathogen Diagnosis on an Automated DNA/Protein Diagnostics Platform Based on Cylind...
- KRAS Mutation Detection by Compact Sequencing Compared with Real-Time Detection PCR and Pyrosequencing in t...
- Compact Sequencing Technology for KRAS Companion Diagnostic Testing
- hybcell DoA Urine plexB-1-02 for Drug Screening
- hybcell DoA Saliva plexB-1-02 for Drug Screening
- Hybcode PCR Technology for Rapid C. Diff Detection
- Highly Specific Detection of Bacteria and Fungi with Hybcell compact-sequencing
- Compact Sequencing: Fast and Sensitive Detection of Clinically Relevant Point Mutations in KRAS
- Compact Sequencing Technology: A Precise and Fast Method to Revolutionize Personalised Medicine
- Anagnostics Partnership Announced for Rapid Identification of Sepsis
- Revolutionary hybcell Technology for Fast & Sensitive KRAS Testing
- Anagnostics Hybcell Technology to be used for Drug Development
- Italy to Sell Revolutionary Test for Cancer Diagnostics