Human VEGF Quantikine ELISA Kit
Human VEGF Quantikine ELISA Kit - Human VEGF Immunoassay for the quantitative determination of human vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) concentrations in cell culture supernates, serum, and plasma.
The R&D Quantikine Human VEGF ELISA is a 4.5 hour solid phase ELISA. This R&D ELISA employs the quantitative sandwich enzyme immunoassay technique. A monoclonal antibody specific for VEGF has been pre-coated onto a microplate.
R&D Systems Quantikine ELISA Kits are complete and ready-to-use.
Features of the R&D Quantikine ELISA Kit include:
• Complete ready to use kits
• Exhaustively tested for superior quality and reproducibility
• Detailed protocol booklets include inter- and intra-assay precision, recovery, linearity, sensitivity, and sample value data
• Colorimetric detection
R&D Quantikine ELISA Kit Contents:
Kit contents may vary slightly.
• Pre-coated 96-well Microplate
• Conjugated Detection Antibody
• Calibrated Immunoassay Standard
• Assay Diluent
• Calibrator Diluent(s)
• Wash Buffer
• Color Reagent A and B
• Stop Solution
• Plate Sealers