Human IL-6 Quantikine HS ELISA Kit
R&D Human IL-6 Quantikine HS ELISA Kit - Human IL-6 Immunoassay for the quantitative determination of human Interleukin 6 (IL-6) concentrations in serum, plasma, and urine.
The Quantikine HS Human IL-6 Immunoassay is a 5.5 hour solid-phase ELISA. This high-sensitivity (HS) assay employs the quantitative sandwich enzyme immunoassay technique. R&D Quantikine HS ELISA Kits are complete assays generally used where very low levels of the target protein are expected. These Quantikine ELISA kits use an amplification system in which an alkaline phosphatase-based amplification leads to the formation of a colored product.
Features of the R&D Quantikine HS ELISA Kit:
• Detect femtogram levels of protein
• Complete ready to use kits
• Exhaustively tested for superior quality and reproducibility
• Detailed protocol booklets include inter- and intra-assay precision, recovery, linearity, sensitivity, and sample value data
• Colorimetric detection
R&D Quantikine HS ELISA Kit Contents:
Kit contents may vary slightly. Please refer to product-specific inserts for a complete list of contents for each individual assay.
• Pre-coated 96-well Microplate
• Conjugated Detection Antibody
• Calibrated Immunoassay Standard
• Assay Diluent
• Calibrator Diluent(s)
• Wash Buffer
• Substrate and Substrate Diluent
• Amplifier and Amplifier Diluent
• Stop Solution
• Plate Sealers