The R&D Quantikine Human IFN-gamma Immunoassay is a 4.5 hour solid phase ELISA designed to measure IFN-gamma levels in cell culture supernates, serum, and plasma. The Quantikine ELISA contains E. coli-expressed recombinant human IFN-gamma and antibodies raised against the recombinant factor. This R&D Quantikine assay employs the quantitative sandwich enzyme immunoassay technique. A polyclonal antibody specific for IFN-gamma has been pre-coated onto a microplate.
R&D Systems Quantikine ELISA Kits are complete and ready-to-use. Immunoassays are available for measuring a range of molecules including cytokines, chemokines, growth factors, proteases, and more.
Features of the R&D Quantikine ELISA Kit:
• Complete ready to use kits
• Exhaustively tested for superior quality and reproducibility
• Detailed protocol booklets include inter- and intra-assay precision, recovery, linearity, sensitivity, and sample value data
• Colorimetric detection
R&D Quantikine ELISA Kit Contents:
Kit contents may vary slightly. Please refer to product-specific inserts for a complete list of contents for each individual assay.
• Pre-coated 96-well Microplate
• Conjugated Detection Antibody
• Calibrated Immunoassay Standard
• Assay Diluent
• Calibrator Diluent(s)
• Wash Buffer
• Color Reagent A and B
• Stop Solution
• Plate Sealers