Human Genome CGH Microarray, 4x44K
The Agilent Human Genome CGH Microarray is a high-resolution tool for genome-wide DNA copy number variation profiling without amplification or complexity reduction. Comprehensive probe coverage is enhanced with emphasis on known genes, promoters, miRNAs, pseudoautosomal, and telomeric regions.
- Coding and non-coding human sequences represented
- Probes annotated against NCBI Build 37 (UCSC hg19, February 2009)
- Probes on the ISCA microarrays were chosen in partnership with the International Standards for Cytogenomic Arrays Consortium
- Format-dependent overall median probe spacing
- 0.5 g total genomic DNA input requirement
- All slide formats printed using Agilent's 60-mer SurePrint technology
- Slide format depends on microarray. Can be purchased as a kit of five (1x1M, 1x244K and 2x105K), or as a kit of three (4x180K) or as a single slide.