Human Gene Expression Microarrays
The Agilent SurePrint G3 Human GE 8x60K Microarrays offer the same high sensitivity and accuracy provided by the earlier generation arrays but adds the benefits of extended coverage, greater throughput, and increased cost savings. The new SurePrint G3 Human GE 8x60K Microarrays and Human GE 4x44K v2 Microarrays are based on updated transcriptome databases for mRNA targets, while the SurePrint G3 arrays also include probes for lincRNAs (long intergenic non-coding RNAs). With the combination of mRNA and lincRNAs, it is now possible to perform two experiments on a single microarray, confidently predicting lincRNA function.
- Updated content providing full coverage of human genes and transcripts, including non-coding RNAs on the SurePrint G3 8x60K format
- Enriched content sourced from RefSeq, Ensemble, UniGene Human Genome, and GenBank databases
- Empirically validated probes of the highest quality
- Printed using Agilent's 60-mer SurePrint technology
- Each slide contains eight 60K microarrays or four 44K microarrays, and can be purchased as a kit or as a single slide