Human G-CSF Quantikine ELISA Kit
R&D Human G-CSF Quantikine ELISA Kit - Human G-CSF Immunoassay for the quantitative determination of human granulocyte colony stimulating factor (G-CSF) concentrations in cell culture supernates, serum, and plasma.
The R&D Quantikine G-CSF ELISA is a 3.5 - 4.5 hour solid phase ELISA designed to
measure G-CSF in cell culture supernates, serum, and plasma. It contains E. coli-expressed
recombinant human G-CSF and antibodies raised against the protein. It has been shown to
accurately quantitate recombinant human G-CSF.
This R&D Quantikine assay employs the quantitative sandwich enzyme immunoassay technique. A monoclonal antibody specific for G-CSF has been pre-coated onto a microplate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and any G-CSF present is bound by the immobilized antibody.
R&D Quantikine ELISA Kits are complete and ready-to-use. Immunoassays are available for measuring a range of molecules including cytokines, chemokines, growth factors, proteases, and more.
Features of the R&D Human G-CSF Quantikine ELISA Kit:
• Complete ready to use kits
• Exhaustively tested for superior quality and reproducibility
• Detailed protocol booklets include inter- and intra-assay precision, recovery, linearity, sensitivity, and sample value data
• Colorimetric detection
R&D Human G-CSF Quantikine ELISA Kit Contents:
Kit contents may vary slightly. Please refer to product-specific inserts for a complete list of contents for each individual assay.
• Pre-coated 96-well Microplate
• Conjugated Detection Antibody
• Calibrated Immunoassay Standard
• Assay Diluent
• Calibrator Diluent(s)
• Wash Buffer
• Color Reagent A and B
• Stop Solution
• Plate Sealers
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries