Human DNA Methylation Microarrays
The Agilent Human DNA Methylation Microarray is designed to interrogate known CpG islands and two additional groups of methylated DNA. The array is specifically designed for analysis of methylated DNA derived from affinity-based isolation methods such as methylated DNA immunoprecipitation (MDIP).
- 27,627 expanded CpG islands and 5081 UMR regions
- Probes annotated against UCSC HG18
- 237,227 biological probes, median probe spacing of 97bp
- 244K slide format printed using Agilent's 60-mer SurePrint technology
- One slide per kit. Slide contains one 244K microarray.