Human CpG Island Microarray Kit, 1x244K
The Agilent Human CpG Island Microarray provides researchers with comprehensive, genome-wide insight into how DNA methylation changes may be correlated to critical biological development processes including cancer, genomic imprinting, gene silencing and chromatin stability. Probes optimized for maximum sensitivity and specificity.
- 27,800 CpG islands covering 21 MB
- Enriched content sourced from UCSC hg18 (NCBI Build 36.1, March 2006)
- 237,220 probes in or within 95bp of CpG Islands
- 1x244K slide format printed using Agilent's 60-mer SurePrint technology
- 5 slides per kit. Each slide contains one 244K microarray