Human CNV Association Microarray Kit, 2x105K
Agilent SurePrint G3 and High-definition CNV microarrays enable multiple loci to be assessed simultaneously, allowing for their identification and characterization. The microarrays provide high-resolution and optimized probe design for maximal sensitivity and specificity as required by the researcher.
- Coding and non-coding human sequences represented
- Probes annotated against UCSC hg18 (NCBI Build 36, March 2006)
- Format-dependent overall median probe spacing
- 0.5g total genomic DNA input requirement
- All slide formats printed using Agilent's 60-mer SurePrint technology.
- Slides per kit determined by microarray format