HTFC High Throughput Screening System
The HTFC Screening System with new ForeCyt software is making it easier than ever to screen and detect hits in microplate assays. This small yet powerful, benchtop analyzer collects 4 color fluorescence and 2 light scatter measurements on thousands of cells per second. Its simplicity, speed and automation friendly design makes it a powerful new screening tool for suspension assays.
• Screens up to 40 wells per minute in 96 or 384 well format
• Makes 6 simultaneous measurements on every cell
• Measures fluorescence over 6 orders of magnitude to detect dim and bright in the same reading
• Transforms raw data into usable statistics and heatmaps with our intuitive software.
The HTFC Screening System includes iDM – the IntelliCyt Data Manager to easily manage the large data sets associated with multiplate screening experiments. Since the data output is FCS format, data storage is minimal compared to image based screening.
Phenotypic Screening for Cells in Suspension
Utilize suspension cells like blood cells, bone marrow, stem cells or relevant cells lines to design multicolor phenotypic assays that will provide more information in your screening campaigns. The HTFC platform allows you to detect small populations that other platforms cannot detect reliably. Because you can rapidly screen thousands of cells per second, you can detect effects on populations at levels even below 1%.
Performance that meets the challenges of screening hybridomas, phage display or small molecule libraries
The HTFC Screening System combines high performance with ease of use. The optical alignment is fixed and the electronics are optimized for a wide dynamic range of detection, so you don’t have to make voltage adjustments for your assays. This ensures reliable and consistent results –every day and with every user.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!