- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
The HT-12 high sample throughput with 12 sample swings
The HT-12 Series II system is designed to provide the ideal solution for evaporation bottlenecks in the drug discovery laboratory.
The system's high performance and high sample capacities make them the ideal workhorses for the laboratory requiring high throughput evaporation.
The unique design of the multi layer rotor ensures efficient use of valuable laboratory bench space as well as high performance and high throughput evaporation.
- High Throughput Chemistry and Parallel Synthesis
- LC/MS or HPLC Purification
- Fast Lyophilisation of purification fractions
- Natural Products Research
- Flash Chromatography
- Process Development
The HT-12 system accommodates a wide range of sample formats. The strong stainless rotors are housed in a cast aluminium vacuum chamber, protected from attack by corrosive vapours by a reinforced perfluorinated coating. The rotors incorporate 12 "sample swings" to accommodate Genevac sample holders for tubes & vials, microtitre plates and custom sample formats. The systems are ready for use with microtitre plates and many microtitre footprint tube racks or reaction blocks.
- Embedded PC with full colour LCD screen
- Dual channel sample temperature control using SampleGuard
- Dri-Pure prevents bumping & cross contamination
- High power SuperCool -75ºC condenser with auto defrost & drain
- Scroll vacuum pump
- Corrosion proof against Trifluoroacetic acid - option for HCl
- Strong rotor with 85 grams out-of-balance capability
- Multi stage runs with software safety interlocks for safety
Application notes and news
- Genevac’s SampleGuard™ Exhibits Innovative Technology that Protects Samples
- Evaporators Help Test Claims of Functional Foods
- SuperCool Condenser Enhances Lyophilisation
- Information hub for evaporation, concentration and lyophilisation
- Versatile, high performance, high capacity evaporator
- Preparing weighable samples from difficult to dry HPLC purification fractions
- High performance evaporators for life science research
- New solutions for productive and sample safe solvent drying
- Efficient removal of high & low boiling solvent mixtures
- Durable strong acid resistant evaporators