The HT-12 Series II system is designed to provide the ideal solution for evaporation bottlenecks in the drug discovery laboratory.
The system's high performance and high sample capacities make them the ideal workhorses for the laboratory requiring high throughput evaporation.
The unique design of the multi layer rotor ensures efficient use of valuable laboratory bench space as well as high performance and high throughput evaporation.
The HT-12 system accommodates a wide range of sample formats. The strong stainless rotors are housed in a cast aluminium vacuum chamber, protected from attack by corrosive vapours by a reinforced perfluorinated coating. The rotors incorporate 12 "sample swings" to accommodate Genevac sample holders for tubes & vials, microtitre plates and custom sample formats. The systems are ready for use with microtitre plates and many microtitre footprint tube racks or reaction blocks.
HT-12 Series II Evaporator features:
- Embedded PC with full colour LCD screen
- Dual channel sample temperature control using SampleGuard
- Dri-Pure prevents bumping & cross contamination
- High power SuperCool -75ºC condenser with auto defrost & drain
- Scroll vacuum pump
- Corrosion proof against Trifluoroacetic acid - option for HCl
- Strong rotor with 85 grams out-of-balance capability
- Multi stage runs with software safety interlocks for safety
HT-12 Series II Evaporator Applications:
- High Throughput Chemistry and Parallel Synthesis
- LC/MS or HPLC Purification
- Fast Lyophilisation of purification fractions
- Natural Products Research
- Flash Chromatography
- Process Development
Application notes and news
- Enhanced Crystallization Control with New Non-Destructive Evaporation Technology from Genevac
- New Dri-Pure® Technology from Genevac Helps Avoid Sample Loss during Evaporative Drying
- Genevac’s HT Series II Evaporator Enables Routine Generation of Powder Samples from HPLC Fractions
- Genevac’s SampleGuard™ Exhibits Innovative Technology that Protects Samples
- Evaporators Help Test Claims of Functional Foods
- SuperCool Condenser Enhances Lyophilisation
- Information hub for evaporation, concentration and lyophilisation
- Versatile, high performance, high capacity evaporator
- Preparing weighable samples from difficult to dry HPLC purification fractions
- High performance evaporators for life science research
- New solutions for productive and sample safe solvent drying
- Efficient removal of high & low boiling solvent mixtures
- Durable strong acid resistant evaporators
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!